CTY: Mininig battery powered locomotiove(normal type or anti-explosion type)
5: The electric locomotive weighs 5 tons
5,6,7,9GP: Track gauge be 500,600,762 or 900mm
GB(P): G means resistance speed regulation
GB means chopping speed regulation,that's IGBT controller
GP means frequency conversion speed regulation
The normal traction of a 5 ton battery locomotive is about 50tons on a slope of 3‰ (need to subtract the weight of the locomotive)
2. Application of battery powered locomotive
Electric locomotives are mainly used for rail transportation in mines or tunnels which is applied in tracting mine wagons man car underground.
This 5 ton electric locomotive is generally suitable for small mines as auxiliary transportation tools or main traction transportation tools.
3. What Should Know Before Make A Inqury?
1. Does the electric locomotive need to be explosion-proof? If it is in a coal mine containing gas special explosion-proof locomotives are required. Ordinary type can be used in metal mines and mines that do not contain gas.
2. Gauge selection: standard gauges are generally 600762 and 900 and different gauges can be customized according to requirements.
3. Controller Method: resistance IGBT chopping frequency conversion and remote control are four options.
4. Power supply type selection: lead-acid battery (both ordinary and explosion-proof type) maintenance-free battery (both ordinary and explosion-proof type) lithium battery (ordinary type). Lithium batteries are maintenance-free and have a long service life. The service life is about 5 times that of ordinary lead-acid batteries.
5. Selection of braking methods: mechanical braking hydraulic braking and air braking.
6. If you don’t know how to select you can provide Mine Humidity,dust,Transportation Distance,number Of Bends, Load Weight ,Working Hours Of A Shift , And Other Specific Working Conditions so that we can help you choose the most suitable Battery Electric locomotive.