1. Product model and traction analysis CTY2.5/679GB(P) CTY: Mine battery electric locomotive 2.5: indicates that the electric locomotive weighs 2.5 tons 5679: Indicates that the gauge is divided into three types: 500600762900or as required GB
2.5: indicates that the electric locomotive weighs 2.5 tons
5679: Indicates that the gauge is divided into three types: 500600762900 or as required
GB(P): G means resistance speed regulation
GB means chopping speed regulation
GP means frequency conversion speed regulation
The normal traction of a 2.5-ton battery electric locomotive is about 25 tons on a slope of 3‰ (need to subtract the weight of the locomotive)
2. Introduction of Battery Electric Locomotive
Electric locomotives are mainly used for rail transportation in mines or tunnels and are mainly tract mine wagons flatbed wagons or man-cars for the transportation of ore manpower or materials.
This 2.5 ton electric locomotive is generally suitable for small mines as auxiliary transportation tools or main traction transportation tools.
3. What should know before make a inqury?
1. Does the electric locomotive need to be explosion-proof?
If it is in a coal mine containing gas special explosion-proof locomotives are required. Ordinary type can be used in metal mines and mines that do not contain gas.
2. Gauge selection: standard gauges are generally 600762 and 900 and different gauges can be customized according to requirements.
3. Controller Method: resistance IGBT chopping frequency conversion and remote control are four options.
4. Power supply type selection: lead-acid battery (both ordinary and explosion-proof type)
maintenance-free battery (both ordinary and explosion-proof type) lithium battery (ordinary type).
Lithium batteries are maintenance-free and have a long service life. The service life is about 5 times that of ordinary lead-acid batteries.
5. Selection of braking methods: mechanical braking hydraulic braking and air braking.
6. If you don’t know how to select you can provide mine humiditydust,transportation distance, number of bends, load weight, working hours of a shift, other specific working conditions so that we can help you choose the most suitable Battery Electric locomotive.